Terms and conditions
Welcome to the fabandcosy.com website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered. Creating an account is simple and has benefits for you. We will be able to retain your name and address details, refer quickly to your previous orders and you will have a record online of your previous purchases. Once you have registered an account, you will have access to it by log-in details of your choice. When you set a password, it’s a good idea to use a mix of numbers and characters, and something that’s very personal to you. If you suspect your account has been misused you should contact us.
Use of website
- This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our team by e-mail, or phone us.
- If you have any concerns about material on our site, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Ordering from us
- You place the order for your products on the Website by ordering via our online checkout process or on the telephone with us directly. As part of our online checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors.We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following reasons:
- we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
- The goods you ordered being unavailable from stock
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- Identification of pricing or product description error
- Or if we not deliver to your country or area
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013-which came into force on 13 June 2014 and implement the Consumer Rights Directive - give you rights when shopping online, so you’re covered if things go wrong.
- Your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive it
- If you have changed your mind and would like to return the products, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Each product must be undamaged and unused in any way, in its original package.
- You could cancel your order by notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- If the goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning them to us not later than 14 days from the day you receive the products
- If you decide to cancel you should return the goods back to us at your costs within 14 days from cancellation for full refund.
- We will only refund return postage costs in case we sent the wrong product, the item is faulty or damaged. If the item is simply unwanted or you change your mind or the products not fitted because you order the wrong size, or simply you don’t like it you will be responsible for return postage costs.
- We will not take responsibility for returned items lost or damaged in the post. We therefore recommend that all goods are insured in transit.
- If your order hasn't arrived, in order to receive a refund, or replacement for a missing order, you have to notify us within 14 calendar days from the date of the purchase that your order hasn't arrived. We won’t be able to send a replacement or issue a refund if this period is passed and you still hasn’t inform us that your order is missing.
We reserved rights to change our Conditions from time to time with or without notice to you and it’s your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you not agree with any of the changes made, you must immediately stop using the website
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Goods appearing on our website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email, phone or post to FABANDCOSY,8 Roman Court,Braintree,Essex,CM7 3YW
Phone:01376 552 149